The National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR) announces the recruitment of experts …
The National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR) announces a call for experts with experience in the execution/implementation of research and development projects in enterprises for the purpose of assessing applications for financing R&D projects submitted by entrepreneurs.
NCBR is the executive agency of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education responsible, among others, for financing research and development projects executed by entrepreneurs. The aim of the NCBR is the selection of projects with the greatest potential of implementation, which will translate into market success of financed projects.
The duties of the experts include:
- evaluation of submitted projects in terms of business and economy, i.e. in the scope of the commercial potential of projects, including in particular:
- correct identification of market needs which the given project is to be a response to,
- analysis of the target market for the project results,
- identification of risks associated with the implementation of the project results,
- the applicant’s ability to implement the project results;
- the eligibility of projects for financing on the basis of meetings with applicants, participation in the meetings of the panel of experts;
- preparing justifications of project evaluation, in relation to the individual evaluation criteria.
- experience in the execution/implementation of R&D projects in enterprises; 2. knowledge of how the business operates on the market; 3. availability and timeliness, and mobility (required participation in meetings with applicants in Warsaw).
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com. In response you will receive an individual registration form and detailed information on the proposed terms of cooperation.