INQUIRY NO. 3 dated 08.03.2016 in the scope of:
– mobile service terminal of the dispatcher station with minimum parameters in the quantity of 1 piece
– data carrier in SSD technology in the quantity of 2 pieces
Name and address of the Contracting Authority: Centrum Badań i Rozwoju Technologii dla Przemysłu S.A. seated in Warsaw at ul. Złota 59, 00-120 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000486167, share capital: 100,100.00 PLN, paid: in full, REGON no. 146961367, NIP (Tax ID) 5252575062,
Procurement proceedings: Procurement proceeding based on the principle of competitiveness in accordance with the tender documentation of the Project implemented under the Applied Research Programme in Path B. The Contracting Authority does not accept partial bids or offers from intermediaries. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to cancel the proceeding if it is not granted aid for financing the realization of the project.
I. DESCRIPTION OF THE SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT The contract concerns the delivery of:
1 piece – Mobile service terminal of the dispatcher station with minimum parameters:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-5500U 2,4GHz / 4MB CACHE / 3.0GHz
- Memory: 8GB DDR3L-RS 1600Mhz
- Graphics: INTEL HD 5500 GRAPHICS, SHARED MEMORY
- Drive: 512GB SSD SOLID STATE DRIVE
- Matrix: 13,3” IPS QHD+ Infinity Touch Version, RESOLUTION
- OPERATING SYSTEM WINDOWS 8.1 64BIT
2 pieces – Data carrier in SSD technology
- Format width of 2.5 inches
- Disk capacity 500 GB
- FLASH memory capacity 500 GB
- Serial ATA 600 interface
- Interface speed of drive 600 MB/s
- Read speed 540 MB/s
- Write speed 520 MB/s
- Random value of IOPS (4K) – reading 98000
- Random value of IOPS (4K) – writing 90000
- Mean time between failures (MTBF) 1500000 h
- Width 69.85 mm
- Height 6.8 mm
- Length 100 mm
- Net weight 66 g
- TRIM support
- S.M.A.R.T. (Self Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology)
II. REQUIRED TIME LIMIT FOR COMPLETING THE CONTRACT
12 months from the date of signing the Agreement
III. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROCEEDING, DESCRIPTION OF THE METHOD FOR EVALUATING THE FULFILLMENT OF THESE TERMS, AND LIST OF STATEMENTS AND DOCUMENTS THAT ARE TO BE PROVIDED TO THE CONTRACTOR IN ORDER TO CONFIRM THE FULFILLMENT OF THESE TERMS
- List of equipment (technical tools and devices) available to the Contractor in order to perform the contract along with information on the basis of the disposal of these resources;
- Submission of the offer together with the gross price for the performance of the contract;
- Has authorization to perform the subject of the contract;
- Has the necessary knowledge and experience, has economic and technical potential as well as employees capable of performing the contract;
- Is in an economic and financial situation that ensures the performance of the contract.
IV. HOW TO PREPARE THE OFFER
- The offer must be submitted in writing.
- The offer must be accompanied by a description of the subject of the contract, which the contractor offers to provide.
- All pages of the offer, together with the appendices, must be numbered consecutively.
- Each page of the offer and appendices containing any content must be initialled.
- The offer must be signed by an authorized person, who appears in the National Court Register, printout from the Central Registration and Information on Business on the territory of the Republic of Poland (CEIDG) or other certifying document and its legal citation.
- The offer must be drawn up in Polish.
V. CALCULATION OF PRICES
The price should be provided in PLN split into the net value and VAT due. The price should include the entire remuneration due to the Contractor, including in particular the costs of the necessary materials, depreciation of equipment used, energy carriers, personnel costs for scientific and administrative staff, and others not mentioned.
VI. DESCRIPTION OF CRITERIA WHICH THE CONTRACTING AUTHORITY WILL FOLLOW WHEN SELECTING THE OFFER IN ORDER TO CONCLUDE THE AGREEMENT ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
Meeting the terms in question – meets/does not meet
Criteria of selecting the offer:
- a) 60% price (gross price indicated in the offer form for the performance of the contract);
- b) 20% experience in the performance of research work in the scope of modifying silicon cells;
- c) 20% value of providing licenses for the technologies that are available for use under the project.
VII. BINDING PERIOD OF THE OFFER
The bidder is bound by his offer for 30 days from the submission date of the offer.
VIII. IMPORANT PROVISIONS FOR THE PARTIES WHICH WILL BE INTRODUCED TO THE CONTENT OF THE AGREEMENT CONCLUDED FOR THE ORDER
Terms of payment – advance payments according to the schedule of the project
IX. PLACE AND DATE OF SUBMITTING OFFERS
- The offer must be submitted in a sealed envelope, featuring the Bidder’s company stamp, to the Contracting Authority’s address, and with the annotation “Offer for inquiry no. 3 dated 08.03.2016” until 11.03.2016, 4.00 PM.
- Evaluation of offers will be carried out on 11.03.2016 at 5:00 PM.
- Offers submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- The bidder may, before the deadline of submitting offers, change or withdraw the offer.
- During the course of examination and evaluation of offers, the Contracting Authority may request from bidders explanations concerning the content of submitted offers.
- The inquiry was posted at: https://www.cbrtp.pl.
X. INFORMATION ON THE SELECTION OF THE BEST OFFER
The Contracting Authority shall notify bidders about selecting the best offer through the website at the address https://www.cbrtp.pl
XI. ENTITIES EXCLUDED FROM THE PROCUREMENT PROCEDURE:
The performance of the subject of the contract cannot be outsourced to entities related by capital or personally with the Contracting Authority. Capital or personal relations mean mutual interactions between the Contracting Authority or persons authorized to incur commitments on behalf of the Contracting Authority or persons performing on behalf of the Contracting Authority activities related to the preparation and carrying out of the procurement procedure, and the contractor, consisting in particular in:
- a) participation in the company as a partner in a private partnership or partnership,
- b) the possession of at least 10% of stocks or shares,
- c) functioning as a member of a supervisory or management body, proxy, power-of-attorney,
- d) being married, related or in affinity in a straight line of the second degree or in affinity of the second degree in a collateral line or by adoption, guardianship or custody.
XII. TERMS OF CHANGES IN THE AGREEMENT
The Contracting Authority provides for the possibility to change the agreement, with the selected Contractor, in particular in the case if circumstances occur that are unforeseeable on the date of signing the agreement, and having a significant impact on the execution of the Project performed under the Applied Research Programme consisting in particular in the need for additional work or the need to change the scope of work or the need to change the time limits for reasons independent of the parties.
XIII. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Please direct questions relating to this inquiry to:
phone: 885,110 710
Inquiry to download in PDF inquiry