Inquiry no. 2 dated 15.12.2015
in the scope of:
- Making available/leasing equipment and laboratory space needed to carry out research consisting in the development of material technology of components and pastes for the manufacture of electrical contacts used in the production of silicon cells that are part of the research and development project which is the subject of the application for financing, planned to be implemented under Operational Programme Smart Growth 2014-2020:
- Priority Axis I Support for conducting R&D by businesses
- Measure 1.1 R&D projects of businesses
- Sub-measure 1.1.1 Industrial research and development works carried out by businesses
Name and address of the Contracting Authority: Centrum Badań i Rozwoju Technologii dla Przemysłu S.A. seated in Warsaw at ul. Złota 59, 00-120 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000486167, share capital: 100,100.00 PLN, paid: in full, REGON no. 146961367, NIP (Tax ID) 5252575062,
Procurement proceedings: The procurement proceeding based on the principle of competitiveness in accordance with Annex no. 3 How to incur expenditure in accordance with the principle of fair competition, which is part of the tender documentation Measure 1.1 “R&D projects of businesses”, Sub-measure 1.1.1 “Industrial research and development works carried out by businesses” of Operational Programme Smart Growth in 2015. The Contracting Authority does not accept partial bids or offers from intermediaries. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to cancel the proceeding if it is not granted aid for financing the realization of the project.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT Making available/leasing equipment and laboratory space, technology and measurement equipment needed to carry out research consisting in the development of material technology of components and pastes for the manufacture of electrical contacts used in the production of silicon cells. The laboratory area should consist of at least: 1) Laboratory: chemical, diffusion, metallization, screen printing and soldering; 2) Measurement room; 3) Office room; 4) Technical facilities for equipment and laboratories. The rooms made available should have a minimum total area of 150 m2. The research apparatus available in the above laboratory space should take into account at least: 1) Belt furnace for firing and metallization of silicon substrates; 2) Screen printer for silicon substrates; 3) Fume hood; 4) Furnace for diffusion and passivation of silicon substrates; 5) Post for applying layers of titanium oxide. The leased laboratory space, together with research apparatus must be available for at least 4 hours a day, 150 days a year.
- REQUIRED TIME LIMIT FOR COMPLETING THE CONTRACT 24 months from the date of signing the Agreement.
III. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROCEEDING, DESCRIPTION OF THE METHOD FOR EVALUATING THE FULFILLMENT OF THESE TERMS, AND LIST OF STATEMENTS AND DOCUMENTS THAT ARE TO BE PROVIDED TO THE CONTRACTOR IN ORDER TO CONFIRM THE FULFILLMENT OF THESE TERMS 1. List of laboratory equipment (technical tools and devices) at the disposal of the Contractor or planned to purchase, and dedicated to the performance of the contract along with information on the legal title for the disposal of the resources concerned; 2. A description of the technical devices and organizational and technical resources used by the Contractor in order to ensure quality and a description of the scientific and research facilities owned by the Contractor or which will be at the disposal of the Contractor; 3. Submission of the offer together with the gross price for the performance of the contract.
- HOW TO PREPARE THE OFFER 1. The offer must be submitted in writing. 2. The offer must be accompanied by a description of the subject of the contract, which the contractor offers to provide. 3. All pages of the offer, together with the appendices, must be numbered consecutively. 4. Each page of the offer and appendices containing any content must be initialed. 5. The offer must be signed by an authorized person, who appears in the National Court Register, printout from the Central Registration and Information on Business on the territory of the Republic of Poland (CEIDG) or other certifying document and its legal citation. 6. The offer must be drawn up in Polish.
- CALCULATION OF PRICES The price should be provided in PLN split into the net value and VAT due. The price should include the entire remuneration due to the Contractor, including in particular the costs of the necessary materials, depreciation of equipment used, energy carriers and others not mentioned.
- DESCRIPTION OF CRITERIA WHICH THE CONTRACTING AUTHORITY WILL FOLLOW WHEN SELECTING THE OFFER IN ORDER TO CONCLUDE THE AGREEMENT ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT Meeting the terms in question – meets/does not meet Criteria of selecting the offer: a) 30% price (gross price indicated in the offer form for the performance of the contract); b) 30% size and functionality of laboratory spaces adjusted to the requirements of this inquiry; c) 30% equipment and machinery (research apparatus) adjusted to the requirements of this inquiry. d) 10% availability time of laboratory spaces with the apparatus adjusted to the requirements of this inquiry.
VII. BINDING PERIOD OF THE OFFER The bidder is bound by his offer for 30 days from the submission date of the offer.
VIII. IMPORANT PROVISIONS FOR THE PARTIES WHICH WILL BE INTRODUCED TO THE CONTENT OF THE AGREEMENT CONCLUDED FOR THE ORDER Terms of payment – advance payments according to the schedule of the project
- PLACE AND DATE OF SUBMITTING OFFERS 1. The offer must be submitted in a sealed envelope, featuring the Bidder’s company stamp, to the Contracting Authority’s address, and with the annotation “Offer for inquiry no. 2 dated 12.15.2015” until 22.12.2015, 5.30 PM. 2. Evaluation of offers will be carried out on 23.12.2015 at 12:30 PM. 3. Offers submitted after the deadline will not be considered. 4. The bidder may, before the deadline of submitting offers, change or withdraw the offer. 5. During the course of examination and evaluation of offers, the Contracting Authority may request from bidders explanations concerning the content of submitted offers. 6. The inquiry was posted at: https://www.cbrtp.pl.
- INFORMATION ON THE SELECTION OF THE BEST OFFER The Contracting Authority shall notify bidders about selecting the best offer through the website at the address: https://www.cbrtp.pl
- INFORMATION ON THE DATE AND PLACE OF SIGNING THE AGREEMENT 1. A conditional agreement shall be signed with the Bidder whose offer is selected as the best offer, which shall bind the Contracting Authority and the winning Bidder only if the Contracting Authority obtains financing for the planned project under the tender for Measure 1.1 “R&D projects of businesses”, Sub-measure 1.1.1 “Industrial research and development works carried out by businesses” of Operational Programme Smart Growth. 2. The Contracting Authority shall notify the Bidder of the place and date of signing the agreement.
XII. ENTITIES EXCLUDED FROM THE PROCUREMENT PROCEDURE: The performance of the subject of the contract, according to Annex no. 3 “How to incur expenditure in accordance with the principle of fair competition”, cannot be outsourced to entities related by capital or personally with the Contracting Authority. Capital or personal relations mean mutual interactions between the Contracting Authority or persons authorized to incur commitments on behalf of the Contracting Authority or persons performing on behalf of the Contracting Authority activities related to the preparation and carrying out of the procurement procedure, and the contractor, consisting in particular in: a) participation in the company as a partner in a private partnership or partnership, b) the possession of at least 10% of stocks or shares, c) functioning as a member of a supervisory or management body, proxy, power-of-attorney, d) being married, related or in affinity in a straight line of the second degree or in affinity of the second degree in a collateral line or by adoption, guardianship or custody.
XIII. TERMS OF CHANGES IN THE AGREEMENT The Contracting Authority provides for the possibility to change the agreement, with the selected Contractor, in particular in the case if circumstances occur that are unforeseeable on the date of signing the agreement, and having a significant impact on the execution of the Project performed under Operational Programme Smart Growth 2015 consisting in particular in the need for additional work or the need to change the scope of work or the need to change the time limits for reasons independent of the parties.
XIII. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please direct questions relating to this inquiry to: Wojciech Konieczny ph.: + 48 887 110 410 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiry to download in PDF INQUIRY NO. 2 dated 15.12.2015