Inquiry no. 1 dated 02.11.2015
in the scope of:
- Making available/leasing equipment and laboratory space, 2. Granting rights to use inventions/technologies in the project, 3. Performance of supplementary research work, as a group of actions necessary to carry out research and development work consisting in the experimental optimization of growth conditions of crystal structures using ALD and hydrothermal reactors (microwave-assisted) for the final production of electrodes of surface silicon photovoltaic cells that are part of the research project which is the subject of the application for financing, planned to be implemented under Operational Programme Smart Growth 2014-2020:
- Priority Axis I Support for conducting R&D by businesses
- Measure 1.1 R&D projects of businesses
- Sub-measure 1.1.1 Industrial research and development works carried out by businesses
Name and address of the Contracting Authority: Centrum Badań i Rozwoju Technologii dla Przemysłu S.A. seated in Warsaw at ul. Złota 59, 00-120 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000486167, share capital: 100,100.00 PLN, paid: in full, REGON no. 146961367, NIP (Tax ID) 5252575062,
Procurement proceedings: The procurement proceeding based on the principle of competitiveness in accordance with Annex no. 3 How to incur expenditure in accordance with the principle of fair competition, which is part of the tender documentation Measure 1.1 “R&D projects of businesses”, Sub-measure 1.1.1 “Industrial research and development works carried out by businesses” of Operational Programme Smart Growth in 2015. The Contracting Authority does not accept partial bids or offers from intermediaries. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to cancel the proceeding if it is not granted aid for financing the realization of the project.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT The contract relates to 1. making available/leasing equipment and laboratory space, technology and measurement equipment needed to carry out research in the scope of mounting thin layers and the manufacture of structuring the upper electrode in the silicon cell and enable uniform coating of the surface with properties of transparent layers of metallic conductivity (electrodes)
- granting rights to use inventions/technologies in the project
- performance of supplementary research work
- REQUIRED TIME LIMIT FOR COMPLETING THE CONTRACT
24 months from the date of signing the Agreement
III. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROCEEDING, DESCRIPTION OF THE METHOD FOR EVALUATING THE FULFILLMENT OF THESE TERMS, AND LIST OF STATEMENTS AND DOCUMENTS THAT ARE TO BE PROVIDED TO THE CONTRACTOR IN ORDER TO CONFIRM THE FULFILLMENT OF THESE TERMS
- List of laboratory equipment (technical tools and devices) available to the Contractor in order to perform the contract along with information on the basis of the disposal of these resources;
- A description of the technical devices and organizational and technical resources used by the Contractor in order to ensure quality and a description of the scientific and research facilities owned by the Contractor or which will be at the disposal of the Contractor;
- List of people who will be participating in the performance of the contract, in particular responsible for providing services of conducting research, with the experience and education necessary to perform the contract, and the scope of their activities, including information about the grounds for employing these persons; the Contractor should have a minimum of 3 academics, or science and technology employees who have experience in conducting research in the use and performance of research using the equipment indicated in the subject of the contract, who will be involved in the performance of the subject of the contract
- List of patented technologies coinciding with the subject of the project, together with the numbers of applications and the status of processing the application (in the case of applications whose procedure was not completed);
- Submission of the offer together with the gross price for the performance of the contract;
- Has authorization to perform the subject of the contract;
- Has the necessary knowledge and experience, has economic and technical potential as well as employees capable of performing the contract;
- Is in an economic and financial situation that ensures the performance of the contract.
- HOW TO PREPARE THE OFFER
- The offer must be submitted in writing.
- The offer must be accompanied by a description of the subject of the contract, which the contractor offers to provide.
- All pages of the offer, together with the appendices, must be numbered consecutively.
- Each page of the offer and appendices containing any content must be initialed.
- The offer must be signed by an authorized person, who appears in the National Court Register, printout from the Central Registration and Information on Business on the territory of the Republic of Poland (CEIDG) or other certifying document and its legal citation.
- The offer must be drawn up in Polish.
- CALCULATION OF PRICES
The price should be provided in PLN split into the net value and VAT due. The price should include the entire remuneration due to the Contractor, including in particular the costs of the necessary materials, depreciation of equipment used, energy carriers, personnel costs for scientific and administrative staff, and others not mentioned.
- DESCRIPTION OF CRITERIA WHICH THE CONTRACTING AUTHORITY WILL FOLLOW WHEN SELECTING THE OFFER IN ORDER TO CONCLUDE THE AGREEMENT ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
Meeting the terms in question – meets/does not meet
Criteria of selecting the offer:
- a) 60% price (gross price indicated in the offer form for the performance of the contract);
- b) 20% experience in the performance of research work in the scope of modifying silicon cells;
- c) 20% value of providing licenses for the technologies that are available for use under the project.
VII. BINDING PERIOD OF THE OFFER
The bidder is bound by his offer for 30 days from the submission date of the offer.
VIII. IMPORANT PROVISIONS FOR THE PARTIES WHICH WILL BE INTRODUCED TO THE CONTENT OF THE AGREEMENT CONCLUDED FOR THE ORDER
Terms of payment – advance payments according to the schedule of the project
- PLACE AND DATE OF SUBMITTING OFFERS
- The offer must be submitted in a sealed envelope, featuring the Bidder’s company stamp, to the Contracting Authority’s address, and with the annotation “Offer for inquiry no. 1 dated 02.11.2015” until 30.11.2015, 9.30 AM.
- Evaluation of offers will be carried out on 30.11.2015 at 10:30 AM.
- Offers submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- The bidder may, before the deadline of submitting offers, change or withdraw the offer.
- During the course of examination and evaluation of offers, the Contracting Authority may request from bidders explanations concerning the content of submitted offers.
- The inquiry was posted at: https://www.cbrtp.pl.
- INFORMATION ON THE SELECTION OF THE BEST OFFER
The Contracting Authority shall notify bidders about selecting the best offer through the website at the address https://www.cbrtp.pl
- INFORMATION ON THE DATE AND PLACE OF SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
- A conditional agreement shall be signed with the Bidder whose offer is selected as the best offer, which shall bind the Contracting Authority and the winning Bidder only if the Contracting Authority obtains financing for the planned project under the tender for Measure 1.1 “R&D projects of businesses”, Sub-measure 1.1.1 “Industrial research and development works carried out by businesses” of Operational Programme Smart Growth.
- The Contracting Authority shall notify the Bidder of the place and date of signing the agreement.
XII. ENTITIES EXCLUDED FROM THE PROCUREMENT PROCEDURE:
The performance of the subject of the contract, according to Annex no. 3 “How to incur expenditure in accordance with the principle of fair competition”, cannot be outsourced to entities related by capital or personally with the Contracting Authority. Capital or personal relations mean mutual interactions between the Contracting Authority or persons authorized to incur commitments on behalf of the Contracting Authority or persons performing on behalf of the Contracting Authority activities related to the preparation and carrying out of the procurement procedure, and the contractor, consisting in particular in:
- a) participation in the company as a partner in a private partnership or partnership,
- b) the possession of at least 10% of stocks or shares,
- c) functioning as a member of a supervisory or management body, proxy, power-of-attorney,
- d) being married, related or in affinity in a straight line of the second degree or in affinity of the second degree in a collateral line or by adoption, guardianship or custody.
XIII. TERMS OF CHANGES IN THE AGREEMENT
The Contracting Authority provides for the possibility to change the agreement, with the selected Contractor, in particular in the case if circumstances occur that are unforeseeable on the date of signing the agreement, and having a significant impact on the execution of the Project performed under Operational Programme Smart Growth 2015 consisting in particular in the need for additional work or the need to change the scope of work or the need to change the time limits for reasons independent of the parties.
XIII. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Please direct questions relating to this inquiry to:
Dr. Eliza Chilimoniuk-Przeździecka
phone: 887 110 510
Inquiry to download in PDF inquiry